The first book club you’ll actually like
It’s time to give your unopened books more dog-ears than a pet shop.
Work through your list of “books I want to read but just haven’t” without the rigid structure of a normal book club.
Grab your tea, grab a book, and get ready to read and share with your new circle of friends who are as excited–if not more–to hear about the life-changing knowledge you’ve just ingested.
What is ‘Finish the damn book’ club?
So glad you asked!
It’s a monthly meet-up with a handful of other seekers, readers, purveyors of knowledge (and drinkers of tea!)
The concept is simple:
- Read a self-development book of your choice
- Gather to chat, share what you’ve learned
- Share resources and take focused-action as you work through your book shelf
- Meet new people as excited for growth, knowledge, and marking up their books as you are
Examples of Books We Love inside ‘Finish the Damn Book’ Club:
- “Becoming” by Michelle Obama
- “5 Second Rule” by Mel Robbins
- “Miracle Morning” by Hal Elrod
- Good Vibes Good Life by Vex King
Now hold on just a minute–this isn’t your mother’s book club…
There’s no rigid structure (or smutty romance).
There’s no set reading list. Yep–you read that right. You’re encouraged to read whatever the heck you feel like within the personal-growth/well-being genre.
You get to talk to people about what you’ve read! Our eyes don’t glaze over when you start chatting “Louise Hay or Hal Elroyd”–we get just as excited as you!
It doesn’t matter if you don’t finish your book! We know you have a life; we’ll help inspire you to continue reading it!
Now for the admin bit!
We meet at 5pm for an hour on the first Sunday of the month and it costs just £5.00!
My Book Club is having a refresh and will recommence in 2022